Kamal Fernandez Workshop

A heads up for people in WA. Kamal Fernandez is coming to Perth for the first time. I have done some on line courses with him. It doesn't matter what level you're at, from beginner through to trialling, this workshop will be brilliant and an opportunity not to be missed.

Working spots have been snaffled up, but there are still auditing spots available.

An Obedience workshop with Kamal Fernandez

October 17th and 18th 2015

Kamal's training methods are widely recognized for producing dogs with exceptional attention, accuracy and enthusiasm for their work and we are lucky enough to have him here in WA.

LUNCH, MORNING AND AFTERNOON TEA PROVIDED

I can pass on details if anybody is interested.

:thumbsup: Travelled up to Queensland to attend a Kamal workshop - the same one bedazzledx2 went to (and have a private lesson) ..so much great information. And lots of fun. Highly recommended!!!! I've audited several of his online courses too .. also well worth it.

I have done some online courses with Kamal and the puppy I did it with is my best heeling dog - which is a big call since all my kids heel wellthumbsup1.gif

I am really looking forward to the seminar - 6 weeks to go, but who is counting rofl1.gif

Seriously thought about the Adelaide one but would have rather had a working spot and knowing my luck I am walking a fine line with the potential of a bitch in season so I decided I couldn't take the chance especially since my back up dog is broken :(.

I really wish I had had the time this year to take a couple of his online classes so I could be up to speed for his visit, but it hasn't happened! I've snagged myself a working sport at the last minute anyway so I am looking forward to it regardless of feeling like I should be more prepared!

This is a momentous occasion, though -- I've decided to for once not take Ruby, and hand the baton over to Pippa for an obedience seminar working spot eek1.gif

Have just been lucky enough to get an auditing spot for this seminar - thanks to Bedazzled for telling me about it today when I was at quite a low point having just failed the ET after passing the willingness test in the morning and doing the 20kms super easy only to have my norty boy blow the recall on the last willingness test despite being given second chances... crying.gifcrying.gif

Here's hoping I can get some help with finding focus & motivation on a very headstrong, self motivating dog who is only really interested in doing what HE wants the majority of the time... fingers crossed, wish me luck! pray.gifwalkdog.gif

Have just been lucky enough to get an auditing spot for this seminar - thanks to Bedazzled for telling me about it today when I was at quite a low point having just failed the ET after passing the willingness test in the morning and doing the 20kms super easy only to have my norty boy blow the recall on the last willingness test despite being given second chances... crying.gifcrying.gif

Here's hoping I can get some help with finding focus & motivation on a very headstrong, self motivating dog who is only really interested in doing what HE wants the majority of the time... fingers crossed, wish me luck! pray.gifwalkdog.gif

Bedazzled told me what happened and she spoke so highly of your boy, You will learn a lot over the two days - looking forward to meeting you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I had my private lesson today - O. M. G. I was blown away by what we achieved in just an hour with my boy!! For the first time in 2 years I am excited about what we can do from this point going forward, Kamal is amazing and explains everything in a way that it just all makes perfect sense. So looking forward to the seminar this weekend, I can't wipe the smile off my face at the moment thumbsup1.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Poo-Fong

Well I had my private lesson today - O. M. G. I was blown away by what we achieved in just an hour with my boy!! For the first time in 2 years I am excited about what we can do from this point going forward, Kamal is amazing and explains everything in a way that it just all makes perfect sense. So looking forward to the seminar this weekend, I can't wipe the smile off my face at the moment thumbsup1.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

So glad you enjoyed it/found it useful. That's exciting! :thumbsup: