Loyalty Pet Treats

sheena

Hate to be an enabler :) but Loyalty Pet Treatsare offering a 10 % discount on their products (excluding those already discounted)for on-line orders for one week. To get the discount you need to enter the code LOYALDOGS when ordering. They are 100% Australian, contain no nasties AND do a fantastic job sponsoring a lot of dog clubs...ours included. I just bought a big box full ..pizzles, chewy roo, tripe, minnow & green lipped mussels in the big kilo bags :)

Edited by sheena

Perfect timing, sheena :laugh: . I was just thinking this morning I could usefully order a few more things. The BCs and the Norwegian Forest Cats highly recommend the Lamb Puffs especially. It's nice to be able to support a company that is generous with sponsorship.

My dogs love Loyalty Pet Treats because they are all Australian thanks for the letting us know I am going to order a few extras chewy roo & the pizzles. The dogs go crazy for them and

will do anything for them I have never seen them get so excited for a treat before until I found these treats.

Big box of treats arrived today, thank you. :)

You're welcome :)

Julie, from Loyalty Pet Treats is looking for dog clubs that would like to become resellers of her products. A great way of fundraising for your club, if anybody is interested :thumbsup: