Loyalty Pet Treats

sheena

May have just spent $250 on dog treats

:dropjaw:

They are the things i buy smaller packets of fortnightly or so, so cheaper in the long run really. But yes laugh.gif

May have just spent $250 on dog treats embarrass.gif

AT least it was 10% off right? haha

Yep...me too...several times a year :laugh: Loyalty Pet Treats have become part of their daily diet/routine :)

Glad i am not alone!

Mine all get something when i leave the house, either a larger chew or small treat depending on how long i am gone for.

Bully sticks have become a very recent intorduction into my treat stash, and they all seem to love them! So bought some in bulk :D

As well as green lipped mussels, which i was told to give Henry each day, and a few other things to try for training!

Mine arrived today, despite the instructions to courier to leave in letter box, he brought them in and left on the verandah, the terriers busted in to them, fortunately didn't eat too much......!!!! :confused:

Oh dear..

I love my couriers for exactly this reason. They know i have dogs, will bring them a treat, but always leave the parcels out of reach, dog food or not.

My old ones before moving house were another story.. total nightmare with gates left open etc!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't help doing a bit of enabling...especially when something is such a good product....Loyalty Pet Treats have some specials on at the moment. Big discount on Kangaroo Liver for only $19.80 a kilo (save $7 a kilo), Fish Twist Chews are discounted & the Fish Meal Topper & the Beef & Lamb Meal Toppers are half price. Special Offers :thumbsup:

I don't mean to hijack this thread but thought it might be easier than starting a new one.

Has anyone used this company:

https://australianpettreatcompany.com.au/cart.php

Specifically they're one of the few ones stocking Roo tendons and they're very attractively priced too. Wondering if there's a catch to this!

I know that their pizzles are imported & have heard that they stink a little. Other things from time to time are imported but most people don’t read further down the page.

They have this written under so many of their products “Special note: Here at the Australian Pet Treat Company we make every effort to source this product from Australia. Unfortunately this is not always possible due to supply, so at times it may be sourced internationally.”

At least when I buy from LPT I am assured that they are locally sourced (except for the NZ Mussels) & are fresh, as often I have to wait for them to fill a big order for me.

Is a beef pizzle the same as a bully stick?

Hmmm...well yes...I guess. Pizzles are just that ....pizzles (boy bits)

I will admit to wincing when I see Ernie enjoying them.

Mmmm...me too, especially when we have these boys in our paddocks :o The dogs don't care though...they love them & why waste it ??

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I called into Loyalty Pet Treats while visiting Caloundra and stocked up on heaps of their amazing treats, you certainly know their products are Australian I saw them unloading & packing heaps of treats. I got home & my dogs would not leave me alone they absolutely love them. I am now a devoted fan of Loyalty Pet Treats my dogs truly thank them. It is a shame pet shops don't support these guys instead of those shitty imported products which they lead us to believe are Australian.