Woman Throws Dog Poo At Police Officer

HollyMilo

Giving new meaning to crazy dog lady. I hope this wasn't a DOLer. eek1.gif

https://au.news.yaho...-at-policeman/

A woman has been caught on camera throwing what appears to be dog faeces in the face of a Queensland policeman.

The woman was walking her dogs in Molendinar on Tuesday when she returned home to find her street cordoned off by police after Gold Coast mother Tara Brown was allegedly run off the road and bashed by her ex-boyfriend.

Video shows the woman screaming abuse at the officers after they allegedly told her she couldn't access her home.

"I'm standing right here, that's where me and my dogs are standing. I'm standing right f---ing here," she can be heard screaming.

When one of the officers tried to calm the woman down, she lost her temper entirely, picking up a bag of dog faeces and allegedly hurling it in the face of one of the policemen.

The officer quickly pushed the woman back and onto the ground, where she was held down by officers and handcuffed.

It's not known what charges the woman will face.

Edited by HollyMilo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not too sure I would be thrilled to find access to my house denied after returning from a walk. Maybe I had something in the oven or maybe I was expecting a phone call or maybe I just needed to go to the loo urgently. :) Maybe she had an issue with the police. Maybe she was having a bad day anyway.

ETA Maybe she was a vile evil woman or maybe she had mental health issues.

Edited by sarsaparilla

Some people (and menopausal women such as myself) can be very quick to anger over the smallest of things. Yesterday I caught part of an interview of a court case for animal abuse here in Queensland and the man who was the partner of or supporter of the nutjob who neglected her dog (who was refused entry to the courthouse for violence) was basically standing in front of cameras frothing at the mouth telling them all he was going to eff them up good and proper. I doubt their questions were so evil they warranted threats of death. Anger just lives in that man just under the surface and anyone could be the target of his wrath over anything. That's just how some people exist unfortunately. If she told the police her situation they probably would've sorted something out for her but when they are dealing with a vicious DV murder their patience for a tantie over nothing is probably pretty low.

Jesus christ she's in serious need of psychiatric treatment. I was expecting some crazy old bag lady, not a young woman.

I would look the same age as that lady but am a crazy, menopausal old bag :laugh: I would possibly go bat-shit crazy on say the electricity company if they had blocked my way. Luckily in the past they have noticed the feral slightly crazed look in my eyes and found a way for me to get past... Police I would restrain myself or maybe just cry.

It was sad the police didn't have some place for the residents to go if they couldn't get home. I wonder what the usual plan is for that?

And from the video, I'm having a guess that he told her to take the dog poop away but she couldn't because he wouldn't let her home and for some reason - in that part of the video she didn't just ask him to dispose of it or what she should do while she was waiting for them to re-open the area.

The attack seemed quite sudden like she was talking and then she snapped.

However pretty sure the cops would have been bitten if I was screaming on the ground while they jumped on top of me. I don't think my dog would have just watched. :S I don't want to find out the hard way she wouldn't help me if I was in trouble (even if it was trouble of my own making).

The police were protecting a crime scene where a woman had been rammed off the road and had her head bashed in while she was hanging upside down in the car. I don't think it was top of Police list of priorities to have some place for residents to go if they couldn't access their homes. I hope that woman is disgusted with her behaviour after finding out why the police had cordoned off her street.