Papillon Girls

http://www.dogshome.org.au/bonded-pairs/

Pretty bonded pair! Look half their age. Smallies are still middle-aged at 10 yrs. We own a 15 yr old tibbie.

I have a soft spot for Paps, exquisite creatures! I was going to enquire about getting one, when I bumped into Tibs.

I'm so happy they've been adopted!

I once fostered a young pap x chi......what a little pocket rocket! Super smart as well. I suggested the new owners try him at agility, I hope they did :)

[

I once fostered a young pap x chi......what a little pocket rocket! Super smart as well. I suggested the new owners try him at agility, I hope they did :)

Years ago, there was a Pal Super Dog team that used to perform at public venues, like shopping centres. Border Collies mainly with Kelpies and GSDs. And one tiny Papillon.

Brilliant agility feats from the big dogs but the little Papillon always stole the show. She'd do the 'big dog' things but cutting corners to allow for her size.

She'd race around the course with a Border Collie that'd do everything legitimately ... but the Pap would cheat (like going under hurdles & along the top of tunnels) which gave her good chances of beating the BC. The spectators would cheer mightily when she did.

Edited by mita