Sign in to follow this  
Snook

Busted!

23 posts in this topic

Snook   

This is what I was greeted with when Justice came running out the front door to do a zoomie and say hello when I got home this afternoon.. :laugh:

"No, I haven't been digging holes while you were out and then covering them back up with my nose, so that you wouldn't notice. Why do you ask?"

21297092018_35a80d71a0.jpg

I'd love to see photos of when you've busted your dog doing something they probably shouldn't.. lol.

Jonah has no shame, he just looks at you with a "what's your problem" look. But Jesse does a very good "I know I am in trouble look

Roova   

Does this count?

At least Justice is looking cute, my two are just like Meh..whateva. Also notice they had a Nylabone in amongst all that!

20150820_163446_zpsl7bjuzcw.jpg

Snook   

He wasn't very happy when I got out a baby wipe to remove his sunscreen, Pers. I had to make up for it with some tasty fish jerky. :p

Haha Canetoad. I think Justice thought he'd covered his tracks and I'd never find out.. lol.

That photo is hilarious, Roova. They look too sweet and innocent to have caused that mess!

denali   

Oh dear. Did someone get in to the fish or go for a swim??

He just swims. Couldn't give a damn about the fish :laugh: Weird dog.

I'd let him, but he ruins my lilly pads and he'd probably go mouldy from being in there all the time laugh.gif

funny thing is, before i made the pond (it was there when i moved in, but all empty and gross.) i was worried about the cat, didn't even think about the dogs!

Snook   

Oh dear. Did someone get in to the fish or go for a swim??

He just swims. Couldn't give a damn about the fish :laugh: Weird dog.

I'd let him, but he ruins my lilly pads and he'd probably go mouldy from being in there all the time laugh.gif

funny thing is, before i made the pond (it was there when i moved in, but all empty and gross.) i was worried about the cat, didn't even think about the dogs!

LMAO. I've been very relieved on more than one occasion when other dogs Justice is with (before his issues got bad) have jumped in to completely festy ponds and water troughs and his dislike of water was so great that he didn't follow.. lol. I can see why you wouldn't want him jumping in there!!

Oh no look at all these naughty puppies!

I might be a little in love with Justice, because his face reminds me of Thistle's in the ears and eyes. Or maybe it's that adoring expression he has :)

A couple of weeks ago I came home

11226905_10155863011795161_9012503460969437822_n.jpg?oh=2df5f2c8deb7d929e1e6545fbb1612f1&oe=56A6CD50&__gda__=1453349525_a645170587fa18cf8920867888cf71b4

tumblr_nv6aul9DAK1qh8fino1_540.jpg