Where To Get Raw Food From?

nazzri

Dumb question alert: Anyone know what vegies they add to the mince & if theyre cooked?

Also ... why would one feed quail mince? Anyone here do it? Whats it like?

I can find out if you like?

I personally haven't fed quail but it's good for fussy eaters and those that need a higher fat content.

Dumb question alert: Anyone know what vegies they add to the mince & if theyre cooked?

Also ... why would one feed quail mince? Anyone here do it? Whats it like?

I can find out if you like?

I personally haven't fed quail but it's good for fussy eaters and those that need a higher fat content.

Thanks for the offer - i went in today - just stuck to the plain out chicken mince. Might ask next time but - he gobbled his dinner up tonight so that's good. I'll be away for some of next week but when I'm back I'll & I'm doing my next lot of meal prep add my own veg to it.

No preservatives in their chicken, turkey, beef etc.

Roo wherever you buy it will have some form of preservative in it.

?...do you know why?...or how it gets into it?

I'm pretty sure the preservative is 220? Its in all of the kangaroo you buy for pet meat - something about the different parasites that are in kangaroo meat or something. I don't feed kangaroo so I didn't really go research it. I feed chicken and turkey.

I'm pretty sure the preservative is 220? Its in all of the kangaroo you buy for pet meat - something about the different parasites that are in kangaroo meat or something. I don't feed kangaroo so I didn't really go research it. I feed chicken and turkey.

Thanks ... I thought they use the sulphites (220) only for the packaged meat for humans as it is more for the looks? ...I will ask the butcher from where we get our 'bone bags' for the dog - according to some studies meat with preservatives like sulphites shouldn't be fed to dogs.

Edited by Willem

I feed quail, my dogs like it. One isn't keen on it, but will still eat it. That is quail frames. Mince she will eat, as I usually mix it with some offal and Vets All natural and eggs.

The other two think quail is fantastic. Unfortunately the price for it just went up, its still not that expensive, but 2-3 times the price of chicken