It's Their Happy Roast Chicken Day!

Kirislin

My boys Tag and Puck turned 11 today. When Feather had her 13th birthday a few months ago I cooked the dogs a roast chicken dinner, complete with veggies just the same as you would do for a sit down Sunday roast. I gave them the best bits and I had the wings. I've since decided that every birthday now will be roast chicken for the dogs so we had a repeat tonight. Earlier in the day I gave the boys an egg each, this is also a special treat. They sometimes steal the eggs but this time it was legal.

Tag just lay down and licked his.

21513263670_f7a30efe21_c.jpg5F6A2589_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

But Puck who often reminds me of Penny ate his just like she used to, with her bottom in the air and her eyes closed in bliss as she licked out the yummy yolk.

I dont think I ever got a photo of Penny doing it so I'm glad I managed to get my Pucky today.

21080196083_f19b5ef011_c.jpg5F6A2591_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

My BC lil big man Rory's 7th birthday today .. don't think I'll run to Roast Chicken Dinner, but he is enjoying his frozen wallaby half frame .. which, given that it's drizzling outside, he was allowed to eat on his sofa (you can tell it's his by the toy stash. His stash includes the little soft toy which came with him in the crate from WA when he was 10 weeks old .. it's still in one piece.

OF course his little big sister Kirra had to have one too .. happy 13.7 year old puppy.

(Kyjen python courtesy of a bit of enabling by piper a couple of years ago :D

post-2372-0-00581300-1443409802_thumb.jpg