Your Fashion Dogs?

Two Best Dogs!

Ooh I'll share biggrin.gif

Nova just got a brand spanking new Ruthless leather set!

I'm actually looking for a new tag for it, something simple in brass. It's currently just got a little round brass tag from pet stock on it in the mean time.

Him modelling smile.gif

12039630_10153291637955787_4243912195964441676_n.jpg?oh=0f7d5cd1f3fc7b8b683d17b343c9b2fa&oe=569B521D&__gda__=1452322799_f1cb3ae49a306b7634ccc89988415d32

And a photo of the set on the actual Ruthless Leather Facebook page if you want a better look not hidden by fur in the wind My link

laugh.gif Not bad at all, I already have ideas in mind for future sets... for my future currently non existent dogs rofl1.gif

It gives me more reason to have my forever wanted dalmatian too, that lovely smooth coat would show off a collar much more nicely laugh.gif

laugh.gif Not bad at all, I already have ideas in mind for future sets... for my future currently non existent dogs rofl1.gif

It gives me more reason to have my forever wanted dalmatian too, that lovely smooth coat would show off a collar much more nicely laugh.gif

Aww the dalmations I've met have been absolute sweethearts, I am leaning to one myself in a year or two - I forsee a long waiting list to purchase an adult. I should get pictures one day, as one of our "calming influence dog" is a dalmation!

Huga, what a handsome model with sucha stylish bandana. I hope he has more?

Snook, you should know how much I love Justice's fashion! Yes, I think it is very important every dog has a outfit for every day of the week minimum! XD

I am vain, and despite the fact my dogs all own so many collars, they never wear them becayse it puts dents in their neck fur laugh.gif

Cant wait to have a shorthaired dog :D

ETA: and they are all walked on harnesses, so not even used for walking laugh.gif

Edited by denali

I am vain, and despite the fact my dogs all own so many collars, they never wear them becayse it puts dents in their neck fur laugh.gif

Cant wait to have a shorthaired dog :D

ETA: and they are all walked on harnesses, so not even used for walking laugh.gif

That's why Nova's ruthless collar is a martingale and not a flat, that would squish too much! laugh.gif

He's naked at home, has a rolled leather collar for when he needs to be wearing a flat collar or needs to be in a collar for any length of time (boarding etc) as it doesn't affect the coat at all.

The Ruthless set is for street walks and he can wear it at obedience and rally when we enter and look all handsome laugh.gif

He also has... 3? harnesses for walks and hiking and a variety of other leashes. I have a problem.