Rupert Is Famous!

*kirty*

The photo's are print worthy. I especially like this line in the article - " When he runs, it’s like a thousand adorable mops decided they would go skipping over the concrete for fun." I can just picture him running! :laugh:

What a stunning dog! Are you keeping him in coat Kirty?

My Mum has always wanted an Old English Sheepdog. A neighbour had one when I was a kid but always had her clipped really short. I had always wanted to see her in full fluffy coat!

What a stunning dog! Are you keeping him in coat Kirty?

My Mum has always wanted an Old English Sheepdog. A neighbour had one when I was a kid but always had her clipped really short. I had always wanted to see her in full fluffy coat!

Nah - If you look at the Jolie thread you'll see he's had a summer clip. It appears he's also a great babysitter.

I have had to clip him off unfortunately. He really can't handle any heat - we had one warm day a few weeks ago and he struggled. And with his dicky heart, the coat had to go. It was heart breaking shaving it off!

Love it! He is so cute.

I have had to clip him off unfortunately. He really can't handle any heat - we had one warm day a few weeks ago and he struggled. And with his dicky heart, the coat had to go. It was heart breaking shaving it off!

It'll grow back smile.gif

He can have a beautiful winter coat instead!