The Parting

gapvic

Thanks guys :). Oh, thanks heaps Snook! I've got a Facebook page where I put my pics - you can find it by searching for Larissa Darragh Photography :).

Scottsmum, I adore the coat too! It's mine - it's a bit dressy but I wear it when I go to the farmers markets in winter as its so warm. I felt pretty self conscious in it at first as it does gather a bit of attention, but I've learned to get over myself as its gorgeous and looks so lovely and feminine :)

Thanks guys :). Oh, thanks heaps Snook! I've got a Facebook page where I put my pics - you can find it by searching for Larissa Darragh Photography :).

Scottsmum, I adore the coat too! It's mine - it's a bit dressy but I wear it when I go to the farmers markets in winter as its so warm. I felt pretty self conscious in it at first as it does gather a bit of attention, but I've learned to get over myself as its gorgeous and looks so lovely and feminine :)

My mum wants to know if its vintage?

Thanks Snook! All good here, hope you and Justice are well too! Love your photos of him :).

Scottsmum no, it's brand new just vintage style. It's from Collectif and is called the Pearl Coat, comes in green too. Collectif put it on sale at the end of the U.K. winter :)

Edited by gapvic