Do You Celebrate Your Dogs Bday Or Gotcha Day?

Two Best Dogs!

Stan's "give me party pie now" face :laugh:

Part pies are serious business! :laugh:

He would've done a cartwheel right at that moment Snook if I asked him to.

He doesn't know what a cartwheel is but for a party pie he'd give anything a shot :laugh:

for a long while I didn't do much about their birthdays because every day was pretty special, but now as 3 of them are old and each year I dont know if this birthday will be their last I celebrate it with a roast chicken dinner for them.

Celebrating birthday here! though last year was postponed for few weeks, as I had family member passed away.

this year will be Mochi's 2nd birthday! time flies very quick...been thinking of the cake for her birthday already :rofl:

Anyone in VIC looking for dog birthday cake/cupcakes, pm me :D

Celebrating birthday here! though last year was postponed for few weeks, as I had family member passed away.

this year will be Mochi's 2nd birthday! time flies very quick...been thinking of the cake for her birthday already :rofl:

You should share some pictures!

Your doggy birthday cakes are absolute masterpieces! :cheer::thumbsup:

In a twist of irony, I've discovered I'm going to be deployed for both her birthday and her gotchya day XD

At least I will be able to enjoy a late dinner with her (as I can only be deployed locally due to her being unsuitable to board. Am NOT having all our work undone)

thank you Taliecat! :D

here you go...don't droll.. :rofl:

post-50172-0-84763100-1444960476_thumb.jpg

thank you Taliecat! :D

here you go...don't droll.. :rofl:

OMG, they look amazing!! Whilst they don't appeal to my palate.. lol.. Justice would go crazy for them!!

thank you Snook! :D

I'm feeling like the worst mother ever! I am so focussed on my parents these days - remembering their appointments, monitoring their support schedule, paying their bills on time, etc that I forgot Stussy's birthday! She turned 8 on 22/10 and whilst I remembered to pay mum's credit card bill I forgot about poor Stussy! Since she doesn't need any more treats in that chunky monkey belly of hers I am just going to have to love her to pieces until the guilt goes away. I guess that means I will be doing lots of inner thigh rubbing this week!