My Darling Rupert

*kirty*

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh kirty I have only just seen this crying.gif

I am so sorry. What a special boy Rupert was, you both deserved for him to spend a long life with your family. I am so sorry that you only had him for a short (but memorable) time.

:hug:

It was an unselfish act to take him on in the first place, knowing what the future held for him. You gave him a very loving happy life for the short time he had. He's not suffering now, but you are left with the heartbreak. :( I'm so sorry.

I couldn't agree more. Those photos show how he was full of love & happiness with you. And you gave that to him, knowing that the price could be heartbreak. Run free, sweet Rupert boy, the greatest love goes with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Kirty, I am so sorry crying.gif.

Something made me look in here and my heart sank. You and your family gave Rupert such a wonderful, loving home. My daughter and I were so happy and privileged to meet him, such a beautiful friendly boy.

Sending best wishes to you all.

Kirty I'm so sorry to read that Rupert is gone. I remember the thread where you took him on knowing it may end like this - and it has. But he passed in your arms knowing he was loved and that was a priceless gift from you to him. I'm so pleased for him that he had you and heartbroken for you as well. Take care and RIP Rupert.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...