Looking For Agility Tunnels

Tazar

Hi,

I am looking to buy Agility tunnels, anyone know any cheap suppliers?

Thanks

Don't buy those cheap yellow ones...they are horrible. If you want a decent tunnel then look up Jahzzy Agility. You only get what you pay for, when it comes to tunnels.

...cheapest cheapo on eBay ...or if you change your mind and go for quality respectively something longer lasting My link

Jahzzy have them cheaper than that. I also bought one from ADAA about 6 years ago & it has laid around in the paddock all that time & is still good. :thumbsup:

...cheapest cheapo on eBay ...or if you change your mind and go for quality respectively something longer lasting My link

We have some of those yellow ones and they are cr*p. Lose their shape easily, the threads inside come loose and tangle the dogs, and they don't cope very well with being left outside in the weather. Many clubs still have them as they are lightweight for frequent moving but they don't last that long and need replacing often. For that price you can get much better ones that don't need to be replaced.

We have one of the tunnels from Jahzzy and they are awesome. Great quality and very hardwearing!

There is also this place in victoria doing them, I saw one of the $310 ones on the weekend and they look really good too. Similar grip to the jahzzy suregrip one that we have. The company is trippe dog agility.