Puppy Pre School Recommendations

I was hoping for somewhere a bit closer to mulgrave area.

Hi,

I just started my Puppy at the Puppy Pre School at Brandon Park Vet (corner of Ferntreegully Rd and Watsons Rd). I like it. It's actually run by one of the vets there, so we get to ask a lot of questions. For a puppy pre school, it's great. There is a dog trainer that also has obedience training in the same venue. I think it's called 4 Paws that I took my other dog to this year.

For my new pup, after Puppy pre school in Brandon park vet, I plan to enroll her in Underdog training as they were recommended by the breeder. They have a saturday class in Clayton South which is not too far from Mulgrave.

Thank you! Unfortunately since we don't pick up our boy till the 23rd of this month and the breeder has recommended to wait till he's had his second vaccinations when he's 12 weeks. So don't know how lucky we are going to be with finding classes that start at the end of December or the start of January :(

Edited by whitka

Thank you! Unfortunately since we don't pick up our boy till the 23rd of this month and the breeder has recommended to wait till he's had his second vaccinations when he's 12 weeks. So don't know how lucky we are going to be with finding classes that start at the end of December or the start of January :(

The school in Brandon park Vet allows pups to join in as long as they have had their first vaccination. It's held indoors and they sterilise the place and all other pups would also have had their first shot. I wuld at least call them and ask them about it.

The breeder is a vet nurse and would like us to wait just to be on the safe side.But we were able to find somewhere that will have classes next month so pretty happy about that :)

Edited by whitka