I Need Help From The Dol Family.

gillybob

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

Anna has a large tumour in her stomach Im waiting for them to call me.

I told them not to wake her if its inoperable. I said goodbye to her this morning just incase.

Vet said it wasn't a good looking mass at all.

I think Im broken.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

Anna has a large tumour in her stomach Im waiting for them to call me.

I told them not to wake her if its inoperable. I said goodbye to her this morning just incase.

Vet said it wasn't a good looking mass at all.

I think Im broken.

Awwwww crap.

I'm so very sorry. :(

Welllll they found nothing when they opened her up how that can be I don't know. But they saw how ill she was so we still haven't found out what is wrong. So at least I know she will come home for a while. But the vet said the trouble is they don't know what is wrong still.

Welllll they found nothing when they opened her up how that can be I don't know. But they saw how ill she was so we still haven't found out what is wrong. So at least I know she will come home for a while. But the vet said the trouble is they don't know what is wrong still.

How gut wrenching to still not know. How come they told you she had a tumour and the vet said it wasn’t good looking mass? Very confusing and upsetting for you and Anna.

I hope you get some answers and Anna can be well again.

The vet rang me last night and told me that they did remove a fatty lump and she has an ulcer. She thinks its a bacterial thing in her stomach. She wont come home until she has eaten but was perkier last night and wanted out of her crate. She said they will find out what is happening! You would think one dog missing from three wouldn't make much of a difference, but its so quiet here. No fighting for space in the bed no running around being annoying, one hound is quiet two are noisy

Compared to when I took her out there that's great. My problem is the vet is 70ks away and I don't have a car!

Thankfully Fi's hobit takes me if she cant. I am so thankful I have such good friends. I would have been useless without them.

Edited to say I just spoke to the vet and Anna still isn't eating and is back on the drip, so she wont be home today as we were hoping. She said she is waggy but not hungry its been 4 days since she ate she must be starving.

Edited by gillybob