I Need Help From The Dol Family.

gillybob

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they treating the ulcer?

I know that my ulcer used to give me a lot of pain and I had a lot of oesophagitis and Heartburn.

This is probably why she doesn't want to eat.

She may need something like Losec or Pariet as well as antibiotics

Edited by CavsRcute

She ate something yesterday arvo she had abs when she had the op, she can come home today but I cant get her home so she stays until tomorrow or wednesday. Its frustrating I want her here but the wonderful person who will pick her up is working so I will wait. The vet isn't charging me for the extra two days!

She ate something yesterday arvo she had abs when she had the op, she can come home today but I cant get her home so she stays until tomorrow or wednesday. Its frustrating I want her here but the wonderful person who will pick her up is working so I will wait. The vet isn't charging me for the extra two days!

Good on that vet. It is hard on you and probably Anna not having her with you, but after what she has been through a couple of extra days of enforced rest is probably for the best.

No Cass they didn't it was a very expensive few days!

She thinks she might have had a bacterial thing in her stomach. I was thinking if it was the town water. I don't give them town water usually but I have done a few times in the last few weeks. But the other two would have had the same reaction. So who knows, her poo is runny and smells disgusting so maybe its leaving her body. :o

No Cass they didn't it was a very expensive few days!

She thinks she might have had a bacterial thing in her stomach. I was thinking if it was the town water. I don't give them town water usually but I have done a few times in the last few weeks. But the other two would have had the same reaction. So who knows, her poo is runny and smells disgusting so maybe its leaving her body. :o

Not necessarily. We all have different reactions to certain things.

Hope all still goes well and Anna is getting better :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

When she came home Cedro was a bit confused and didn't go near her, they normally are together all the time, but after a day they were back to being buddies again and are asleep together on the bed. She is still weeing heaps but she is happier and has more energy now. I was so frightened for her it was a very quiet home without her.