Dog Urine Off Carpet

Hi all,

I have discovered that Tonka has urinated against a furniture leg at some point in time. I have light beige carpet and there is a dry yellow stain on it.

I am sure I could get this off with professional cleaning but wonder if there is any do-it-yourself method/ product that I can try. It is not a huge area but is dry/old.

I appreciate any recommendations :)

I used to use Urine Off because it has such a good reputation but to be honest, I couldn't ever notice any difference after using it. I switched to Spotty Oxy spray, which has hydrogen peroxide as its active ingredient, and found it works heaps better to get stains out of carpet.

Idiot Dog occasionally suffers from polyuria caused by his medications and Shitty Whippet does the occasional biley spew (those bright yellow spews that stain badly) so over the years, I've tried quite a few things and by far, the Spotty Oxy has been the best. It also seems to be quite a bit cheaper and actually lists its active ingredient, rather than just vaguely referring to "special" enzymes somewhere on the bottle.