Recommendations For Groomers In Northern Sydney For A Springer Spaniel

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to get my Springer groomed, and am after recommendations for groomers in Northern or North West Sydney who can do a good 'Springer' show groom. Previously she's been groomed by her breeder in Southern Sydney, but I thought I'd give someone a go who's a bit closer to home.

We don't show her, but I'd still like her to look like a Springer (if you know what I mean). Dad wants to shave her himself all over for summer, but I'm keen to go down that road as all her feathering would disappear (albeit temporarily) and I've heard the fur grows back fluffy.

Thanks in advance!

Styles at Normanhurst (just west of Hornsby, north of Wahroonga). They are breeders and showers of Standard Poodles and I have seen many breeds of dogs come out of their salon with the correct clip for the breed. Very good with all dogs and particularly understanding of elderly and fragile dogs.

Salon: 9980 8261

Jeanette: 0418 698 831

The Doggy Stylist is a mobile groomer who does the top part of the North Shore and also Thornleigh etc.

Ryan was great with my Cavalier who I wanted to be clipped in a particular way. He did exactly what I wanted.

Would recommend him but he can get busy.