Little Red Man’S Roller Coaster Journey:

Loving my Oldies

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry to read of Danny being gone. There just aren't words but I send you much love. We miss them always. You gave him everything and he gave you everything and together you shared a very rich life of love. I'm really feeling for you. I hope when the grief leaves that you find the happy memories come to the surface without as much pain associated to the loss. Our babies are just not with us long enough are they? Big hugs. He will always watch over you with love.

I spent quite a while feeling lost... and that my soul was broken... when my Woosie left me back in 2004... and it still hurts my heart now.

The pain and feeling of loss never goes away, but you learn to put one foot in front of the other... day by day... step by step... and you learn to manage again.

Allow yourself whatever time you need to learn to live without your little red man physically there... and remember that he WILL live forever in your heart and memories... and smile for him.

T.

I hadn't seen this DDD. I have been travelling so much and not on here very much at all. I am so very, very sorry.Danny was another special favourite of mine on DoL and I learned a lot from his threads. He was very lucky to be with someone who loved him so much and took such great care of him. RIP Danny.

Well DDD, I mentioned that Danny looked so much like my Aunt's Benny. We lost Benny this week too. He was 16 years and 8 months. I think he was the most loved member of our extended family. He had similar health problems as your Danny too. Two little fluffballs in our hearts.