Dogs V Dog Beds V Dog Mats, Blankets, Towels And Toppers

westiemum

We had a couple of beds that I made when Basker was a puppy. He has since shown no interest in them except to try to destroy them. He sleeps on the floor or in his crate. I feel like a terrible mother but he didn't use them even before he became intent on destroying them. The cold hard ground is apparently much more comfortable :shrug:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I don't even wanna count :laugh: but it would have to be well over 20 :eek:

That said, when we are not away, they usually sleep either on their futons, on their lounge or on my bed.

All the beds/crates we have have their own specific applications and occasions for use, it just isn't all that often at the moment :D

Twenty Starkehre! That's one mighty fine collection!!!

I've just heard that my Henry Hotties should arrive tomorrow and the two Orvis beds should arrive next Monday!!! I'll then need to add them to my list!!! embarrass.gif

Seriously can't wait to get rid of the old smelly falling apart beds in the laundry with the rubbish!!! Might take a pic of them before I throw them to remind myself why I spent all this money!!! embarrass.gif

Edited by westiemum

1 x 3 seater lounge

2 x recliner chairs

1 x queen bed

And then if they really have to:

1 x snooza cuddler

1x costco memory foam bed

1x some other brand memory foam bed

And outside:

1 x inner spring cot mattress (these are an excellent affordable bed for bigger dogs)

2 x raised hammock beds.

Towels - more than us and blankets probably more than us!

All for 3 dogs :)