Doggy Christmas Presents

Leah82

Shitty Whippet and Idiot Dog both got beds this year. Shitty Whippet got this one in medium because she spends so much time burrowed under blankets that I thought she'd love it. She got given the bed a few weeks ago and so far.. yeah, no.

Idiot Dog got the usual, one of these and I expect, as usual, he'll lay over the sides and by March, the foam will be a flattened mess.

Idiot Dog is also getting his own extension to the house but that won't be finished until February, provided we can get it done without killing each other in the mean time.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went overboard for our malamute, but I didn't have to buy for anyone else! He's got a Santa sack full of toys, an oinking pig, a Kong jumbler, another ball that makes noise when it rolls, a big flat raccoon toy with HEAPS of squeakers in it, a ball on a rope, a squeaky hedgehog (the one he has, he is obsessed with, takes it with him everywhere. It's already had minor surgery to stitch up a hole!), probably more I can't even remember! I can't wait till he opens them! Partner wants to cull some of his old toys but I can't bear to part with any, I think it's good to give him variety and put the toys on rotation. His toy box sits on a table and he often puts his front paws on the table to pull something out to play with!

These are Fern's. She may also have gotten a Dharf harness.

All mine got dharf bowties :laugh:

and i wrapped some bully sticks, pigs ears and a pack of treats for them to rip open too :D

She's ģot the bow collar and lead! So cute

Dodger (Whippet) - big Christmas teddy bear

Darcy (Poodle) smaller panda bear. He doesn't see too well so a black and white bear will be easier for him to find and play with.

Howard (Whippet). Packet of corn chips. His favourite food.

Lily (Poodle) Packet of shaved chicken. She's also a foodie.