Poodle Rescue

Thanks, Jemappelle. Denise can' t take them at the moment. There doesn't seem to be a rescue section with the NSW Poodle club. As I'm only going on someone's word that they are pure, I thought rescue might be the best thing. They rely on each other and need to stay together also. Poor old girls.

I understand it's in another state, but the people associated with rescue at the Poodle Club of Qld for years, have been magnificent. Once they provided fostering & rehabilitation for over 100 p/b poodles rescued in an awful condition from a maverick breeder via an RSPCA raid. And they came out looking like stars!

Couple years back there was a gorgeous p/b Standard Poodle in a Sydney pound ... & attempts to help him were failing and time was running out. I sent the details about his plight & pic , to the Qld person, apologizing for my cheek. An instant reply came that they'd figure a way to help him. But, just then, someone in NSW came forward to adopt him.

So even if it's a case of asking them if there's anyone waiting on their waiting list for small, older poodles? Of if they'd have any contacts in NSW.

Here's their Rescue page.... I respect those 2 names, like I respect someone like Denise at PAWS.

http://www.poodleclubofqueenslandinc.com/#!poodle-rescue/cov6

Edited by mita