megan_

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huskis Wiz is stunning. As is ping.

Wizzy says thank you SM!

_1RB4562_zps3478c841.jpg

I have to say I have LOVED following all of the updates on little Ping! What a dude!

See - she's stunning!

I mean the other girls are cute too - but I really like Venom and Wiz.

PS - We dont see enough venom on facebook.

Too many favorites to mention them all, and i love seeing pics and hearing stories about them.

A few are Grumpettes Rotties, particularly Zeph.

Blink Blinks Gruff (he's a gorgeous scruffer).

Persephones crew, including the cat and Trouble.

Hazywals Stan, he sounds like such a goofball, loved hearing his stories.

Stressys Ernie, naughty and handsome!

Westiemums Mac, running free at the bridge now.

And some who have passed but made me smile often were Rocco and Ralph, their photos were amazing and funny.

And Teebs Atlas, he was gorgeous,, loved hearing what he'd been up to, and laughed so much, especially his famous "lipstick" stories. :laugh:

oh... Grumpettes lot are adorable. That last litter made my heart melt.

At the risk of sounding stalky, my favourite DOL dogs are:

* Cosmolo's Gilbert - he is just such a bright, happy thing, and he has always been a great friend to my dogs. I have "joked" with her in the past that I just want to put him in my bag and steal him...

* TSD's Em - she just seems like a barrel of fun and loves her training. I don't know her well but have seen her doing agility training and is so enthusiastic and is such a little hard worker. I would love a working ESS one day, but I don't have the fitness or the time to commit so I'll have to admire her from afar for a while.

* huga's Sid, because he is Sid.

Anyone else have any favourites? Why?

Awwww....that's so sweet! Em thanks you and says she has a youngster you can have :laugh:

0A6ED1F1-0A0F-4AE4-838D-4929C609E206_zpsthvkdoai.jpg

* Cosmolo's Gilbert - he is just such a bright, happy thing, and he has always been a great friend to my dogs. I have "joked" with her in the past that I just want to put him in my bag and steal him...

* TSD's Em - she just seems like a barrel of fun and loves her training. I don't know her well but have seen her doing agility training and is so enthusiastic and is such a little hard worker. I would love a working ESS one day, but I don't have the fitness or the time to commit so I'll have to admire her from afar for a while.

Awwww....that's so sweet! Em thanks you and says she has a youngster you can have :laugh:

Hahaha I love Ziggy photobombing :)

I also have a soft spot for Em as she is just like my Bella only has a lot more training lol

Hahaha I love Ziggy photobombing :)

I also have a soft spot for Em as she is just like my Bella only has a lot more training lol

Love Bella! Do you know I had never noticed Zig's photo bombing effort :laugh:

raineth - this one's for you from last weekend...when the dog who owes you nothing just keeps on giving....1st place Nobice Strategic Pairs and Best 600 Dog in Trial (Victorian State Games)...

1E50A832-0D67-47F3-B274-245BB608A24A_zpsc0f4jk6d.jpg

awww isn't he wonderful! And that is just the cutest photo with the way he's looking at you :)

Kisses for Mum :heart:

So many lovely DOL dogs...I do like the rascally ones so Stan is way up there.

All the Spotty Dogs have a huge place in my heart - juice, horus, perrin, dotdashdot, spotty....

Gruff is just the coolest scruffer around.

Love Neko's glossy beauty.

All the oldies - I don't post about them much but I love them toddling into their twilight years...DDD - your little menagerie comes to mind.

I will think of more I'm sure!

Aww thank Raineth, Del is one of my favourites too :)

The now dogs that Nova 'grew up' with from the puppy thread will always have a soft spot in my heart. Gus, Nixon, Hank, Nala, Jingo.

I too am a Ziggy fan! He's imbedding my love of dals.

Leo <3

Oh and Deniki! But I see more of him on Facebook than Dol lol

Edited by LisaCC

Don't forget that some of your favourite DOL dogs will be at Dogs Victoria Big Day Out at KCC Park this Sunday! I'll be on the Dally Club stand for a bit, probably do some obedience tips with Zig and will be running him in a demo Masters Agility class in the morning. Both Em and Zig will run in the demo Masters Jumping class in the afternoon.

I love seeing and hearing about everyone's dogs; they're all special in their own unique way.

All the goober rotties make me smile so Dyzney and Grumpette need to keep posting.

I adore the adventures of all the greyhounds especially Stan and the Madster!

I have fallen head over heels for the cute-pie Ping -- thanks for introducing me to this breed. Podengos are very interesting :D

Erik the Tall -- his name always cracks me up coz he's so short!!

My heart though was taken by Panto. She was the most beautiful dog and I thought for years she was a Lappie and I fell in love with the breed because of her. I loved following her life adventures and will miss seeing regular photos of her.