52/2016

trifecta

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to join in. I am doing a 52 week project with Chazer. I have done 52 week projects before and made a photo book at the end, it is great to have. Because I have done Chazer before I am attempting to do a year on black, will see how it goes.

I love those 52 week websites mentioned, great inspiration.

Lovely photos everyone, and I really enjoyed the sunset shots.

Here is mine for week 1:

Chazer: You exhausted me yesterday, don't you know I am an old man now, I am chilling under the air conditioning today

Me: Well as long as you open your eyes and let me take a photo

23917689449_bced43b2cf_z.jpg

Edited by helen

Late already oops! Although it is still Sunday arvo where I am.... Hopefully this will work and be somewhat viewable. May have to investigate the flickr or similar option.

Anyway, this is my new favourite backyard bird - I love seeing his bright flash of colour. Oh it's tiny!! Oh well.

post-21738-0-71043900-1452463739_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cougar

I think I'll join, if that's still ok? I do photo a day every January anyway, so have images. It's been a couple of years since I've done a 52 weeks though. I think my theme will just be Stuff That Matters - family, friends, the dogs. The goal is to stretch myself a little bit further with my personal work, because in turn that helps out with my professional work. The catch is, the busier I am with work, the less likely I am to take photos in my down time. My favourite images of my kids are always taken in January because I make the effort. I'd like to document them more throughout the year.

This was an out take from last week. Lola has deteriorated physically a lot over the last few months, she's on medication daily now and can't tackle stairs anymore. Just over this last week though, she has gone downhill mentally too and will do weird stuff, like jumping in the pool - when previously she has avoided it at all costs. She isn't a great swimmer, so needs to be rescued. I've made the decision to retire her from posed photos, but will still grab one of her just being herself every now and then. This is one of those times. She still loves pottering around after the kids when they're playing.

1/52

23675245384_394681463e_c.jpg

Is it too late to join? I've missed the first week :(

I've been debating whether to or not because I don't have a computer or editing software. Photos go from Camera to iPad to photobucket to here lol.

I've been slack with the camera lately so I'm hoping this will enthuse me again. No particular theme though.

Is it too late to join? I've missed the first week :(

I've been debating whether to or not because I don't have a computer or editing software. Photos go from Camera to iPad to photobucket to here lol.

I've been slack with the camera lately so I'm hoping this will enthuse me again. No particular theme though.

I have no editing software beyond what's free on the net :) flickr editing options seem ok. Long time since i used photobucjet but i assume they have some basic options & there'd be apps up the wahoo for an ipad ... surely?