52/2016

trifecta

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many lovely photos. Huga I LOVE yours, that's sheer boy/dog love personified. Gorgeous. Gapvic, i love your creative brain, you do storytelling so well. Love your dog in the bath too Cat! Just out of curiosity - what breed?

Here's my second for the year. And yes, my last one was a cardinal - I love watching that splash of colour flying around here :)

And who uses what hosting sites? Are any better or worse than others? I need to find one that I like - suggestions welcome.

post-21738-0-96282800-1453053160_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cougar

wow, some great photos. Lots of people seem to have hit the beach and got some great shots.

I had a challenge to do a sleep photo this week, Chazer wouldn't sleep and I took a couple while I was waiting for him to close his eyes. I straightened up his curled ear and he stormed off in a huff :rofl:

23804160393_66efe000bc_c.jpg

Haha, he'd probably artfully posed it for you Helen and you hurt his feelings.

Lovely photo Cougar although it's hard thinking of the chill of snow sitting in this heat!

Edited to add I use photobucket (very simply though). There's lots of storage space and you simply click a link on the photo and paste in DOL.

Edited by Roova

So many lovely photos. Huga I LOVE yours, that's sheer boy/dog love personified. Gorgeous. Gapvic, i love your creative brain, you do storytelling so well. Love your dog in the bath too Cat! Just out of curiosity - what breed?

He is an Airedale.

Thanks all

Thanks Roova - I have s pretty great view out my back door. Which is where I took this. I will admit I bumped the contrast up what I think is a bit - maybe it was a lot - but we just have stunning sunsets when I remember to took for them. And they're often really different colours - we get this red a lot but this week we had an entirely blue / purple and we also had a peach set last night. Loving it.

My favorite place in the house is one of the back rooms where you can get this view. Unfortunately the window is too high to sit on a couch or see from a bed or other furniture :( SO I have to stand to admire it.

I'm currently figuring out in my how to get a nicely framed shot through the window. Step one absolutely involves windex -inside and out - so this might be a long time in the making ;)

Yay Snook. Well done with the panning shot. Love it, awesome colours. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about Sweep DC, Hope all goes well with the cardiologist.

Still no shots of the dogs from me. They're just not very willing models. My daughter on the other hand. Always up for a photoshoot for her Instagram. I'm not complaining, it gives me chance to practice my portrait stuff. There was some lovely light at the beach a few days ago. Got some great shots but thought I would share this one. My daughter holding the pose even though a wave had come crashing into the wall. :laugh:

Will definitely try for some dog shots for next week. :D

03/52

24444893552_a4aaf8473e_c.jpgIMG_3250a by Tee Kay, on Flickr

What a gorgeous looking dog Delta Charlie, no wonder you only look at border collies! That panning shot is very pretty. I'm not game to try anything clever like that, I struggle enough on normal!

Didn't get out today so another photo from the yard. I have a fallen angel!

broken%20angel_zpsmdrshglk.jpg