52/2016

trifecta

I seem to have gotten behind. Been keeping up with everyone's photos though. Think they are all great, particularly the sea turtle and the bird (can only imagine the chaos here if a bird visited!)

11/52

26067046420_700aaecdb8_z.jpg

12/52

25735036704_77d71364fd_z.jpg

13/52

25734945614_e7029f5140_z.jpg

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13/52

One day, in a field, Marvellous noticed a large creature.

"What are you?" she asked.

"I am a goat" the creature replied.

"Am I a goat?" she asked.

"Of course you are!" said the goat.

26300371651_bb65f5234e_c.jpg

Edited by gapvic

How did you manage to keep a goat leg still long enough? So cute!

More to the point how did you stop the goat from eating Marvellous? :laugh:

Well, it may be that poor Marvellous DID end up in Utopia's mouth just after I got that shot :eek: . To keep her still we just put her collar on and held her, and I got the pic very quickly lol.

How did you manage to keep a goat leg still long enough? So cute!

More to the point how did you stop the goat from eating Marvellous? :laugh:

Well, it may be that poor Marvellous DID end up in Utopia's mouth just after I got that shot :eek: . To keep her still we just put her collar on and held her, and I got the pic very quickly lol.

I was sure that was a composite with food or something! :laugh: Well done!

Ooh those goat photos are lovely gapvic!

I'm really bad at updating every week! I've been taking the photos but keep forgetting about this thread embarrass.gif

12/52

My two favourite pups being silly on their play date!

tumblr_o4kqar1QKA1uao4k2o1_1280.jpg

13/52

tumblr_o4c8zxLgR11uao4k2o1_1280.jpg

14/52

This at our new regular park, we've been having some lovely sunsets recently!

tumblr_o5gw6jOpxO1uao4k2o1_1280.jpg

I hope Justice is better soon Snook. Missing your photos.

Gapvic, great close ups of Marvellous and the goat. :clap:

Here's my catch up :)

ETA Flickr seems to have sharpened the sh*t out of these, especially the kite one. Apologies, I will bear that in mind next time :)

So many kite surfers out. I never know how they don't get tangled :laugh:

13/52

26420812635_9060c86d02_c.jpgIMG_4313 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

I'm not great at astro photography. Definitely need to practice some more but here is one I took when I was camping last weekend.

14/52

26148122190_f44361d096_c.jpgIMG_4453a by Tee Kay, on Flickr

A stormy day at the dog beach yesterday afternoon.

15/52

26328641702_93a220ed06_c.jpgIMG_4522 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

.... I think I'm out of the 52 weeks project. .... I will have missed four weeks at a minimum. ...

Snook I'm way more than 4 wks behind. Don't cancel out, even if you lay low for winter and don't do much shooting til spring. It's only April still. And I'd always hope to see Justice updates here, photos or no photos, to know you are still looking in. Poor boy, poor you, it's a very rough patch, not easy, hope for good recovery news for him soon.

I have so much love for your Marvellous photos, gapvic.

So great to see Didi's beautiful face again.

Teekay, I found that Flickr was sharpening the hell out of my photos a while ago too, so I did some research and it seems they apply a sharpening algorithm of some kind that's extremely strong, on photos under a certain size (although can't recall the exact size now). Since then I've been making sure I don't resize smaller than 3000px on the long side before uploading to Flickr and I haven't had any more problems. I can't remember if there's a size under 3000px where it's still okay though. I love your stormy beach photo and the number of stars you've captured in your night shot are amazing!

I think I'm out of the 52 weeks project. Justice had more surgery today so it will be at least another two weeks before I can even think about trying to head out and take photos, so I will have missed four weeks at a minimum. I'll keep popping in to see everyone's beautiful photos though. :)

Thanks for that Snook. Yeah my pics are resized to 2048 px on the longest side for fb and I have been too lazy to go back to the psd, resize, then sharpen again, but maybe I will make the effort now I know. Cheers ☺

I think I'm out of the 52 weeks project. Justice had more surgery today so it will be at least another two weeks before I can even think about trying to head out and take photos, so I will have missed four weeks at a minimum. I'll keep popping in to see everyone's beautiful photos though. :)

No.... Please don't go. Can't you .... practice your macro skills or.... um... take photos of sign posts or flowers in your street :)

PS - Please give Justice his kiss/cuddle/pat/smooch of choice and tell him I'm sending love & healing vibes.

Thanks so much for the encouragement guys. Right now I'm not functioning too well between lack of sleep and stress, so am not up to trying to shoot stuff around the house that doesn't really interest me as a subject and trying to catch up on four weeks or possibly even more, feels a bit overwhelming. I'll stick with saying I'm out and if I'm ready to rethink that once Justice is all healed up and I've recuperated, then I'll look at whether I jump back in to it or not. Right now it's just too much on top of everything else. I love seeing everyone else's photos though so will definitely still pop in and comment on some of them and see what everyone's up to. :)

Fair enough. :heart:

Please still give the big beautiful boofhead a pat from me.