trifecta

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very pretty. I can almost imagine the first one is a dancer or a mermaid

Thanks Cat, yeah I can see the mermaid vibe :)

I think I like the first one 25/52 the best, teekay, it really is awesome!

So pleased to see a couple still posting pics and just wanted to let you know we are still looking in!

Thank you trifecta, good to know people are still looking at the thread :)

This week's share is a bit of a cheat but I love it so I'm sharing it anyway :laugh:

It's an old photo taken back in 2013 but I didn't know how to edit then so just left it as it came out of the camera. Today I decided to have a go at editing it. I had a 'look' in mind and I have got pretty close to what I was aiming for.

It may look a little familiar. It is the photo in my siggie :)

27/52

27741210634_3bb6008f4b_b.jpgIMG_0129 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

20/52

As Marvellous walked, she missed her beautiful friends the roses, her bleaty friends the goats, her intelligent Girl Child, and wondered what she would encounter next.

"It really is terribly lonely", she thought, "trying to work out what you are."

28076874660_c9892f086d_c.jpg

21/52

One day, Marvellous spied a strange animal ahead. It looked a big like a goat but it was much smaller. It came running towards her FAST!

"What are you?" she asked.

"I am Chi Hua Hua" he replied.

Marvellous felt quite excited. Chi Hua Hua was small. Chi Hua Hua had four legs and a long tail. Chi Hua Hua had big bright eyes. Chi Hua Hua looked A LOT LIKE HER!

"Am I a Chi Hua Hua?" asked Marvellous.

"YES!" he said.

28359310035_dd9db67f66_c.jpg

22/52

Marvellous followed Chi Hua Hua back to his home. They ran and they played and they dug holes and they slept. But poor Marvellous soon began to wonder if she really WAS a Chi Hua Hua. After a while she came to the conclusion that try as she might, she just didn't quite fit in. Where Chi Hua Hua was fearless, brave and bold, she was little, shy and timid. She bid farewell to her bouncy friend and continued on her way.

28325812806_7df5801633_c.jpg

23/52

Marvellous was starting to feel tired and extremely lonely. She had a better idea of Where she was, but still din't quite know What she was. She wasn't a rose. She wasn't a goat. She wasn't a Girl Child. And sadly she wasn't a Chi Hua Hua.

28255883952_69d56fa999_c.jpg