52/2016

trifecta

Didn't know that either, how sad - this is not the thread for it, but just momentarily off-topic, I love the Penny Black series of hedgehog stamps, often use them for cards (see 'colouring in book' thread for endless options of colouring media) and use this one lots for pony people: http://www.pennyblackinc.com/display_item.php?PID=1108&CAT=RScritters okay, back to photography, coming to terms with new camera.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really lovely work this week everybody!

This week's photo isn't too exciting since we're packing/moving/cleaning atm but here's the last photo I'll take of Didi in this house. Didi's spent her whole life in this house and it's served as the backdrop for so many of my memories with her. We're moving right to the beach though so I'm excited for all the new photography opportunities that opens up!

7/52

tumblr_o2dv48eorl1uao4k2o1_1280.jpg

I am going to start again- failed miserably last year, and am needing to catch up- but here are a few from my trip away to San Diego :)

Please tell me if they are ginormous- i am just stealing the Facebook link as none of these are on flickr- if they are huge i will transfer them :)

1/52- A wild sea lion on the cliffs at la Jolla!

12646818_10207640790051676_3373906965622667207_o.jpg

2/52

12695035_10207648405162049_2769590827795760877_o.jpg

Didi beautiful! such emotion in her eyes.

Love the sea lion!

I didn't know hedgehogs were in NZ! I Love them - think they are sooooo cute. lol now I wanna goooo

GapVic, love yours. Been wanting to do night photography for a few weeks but the only clear night I discovered my remote had died.

So many beautiful pics!

7/52

Stink Eye

25047085202_03161e4a2a_z.jpg

7/52

Stink Eye

Lots of lovely pics, I think the above should have been titled "Waiting For Marvellous" :laugh: Just joking everyone :whiteflag:

huga, your son looks almost ethereal in that light! I think I may have been to that waterfall, can't remember the name of it but in the Sunshine Coast hinterland?

My pics for last week and this are still coming. Last week's is still in the camera; I have been under an enormous amount of pressure this week and haven't had time for me at all :(

7/52

Stink Eye

Lots of lovely pics, I think the above should have been titled "Waiting For Marvellous" :laugh: Just joking everyone :whiteflag:

huga, your son looks almost ethereal in that light! I think I may have been to that waterfall, can't remember the name of it but in the Sunshine Coast hinterland?

My pics for last week and this are still coming. Last week's is still in the camera; I have been under an enormous amount of pressure this week and haven't had time for me at all :(

Hehe re title Trifecta :D . Sorry to hear your week hasn't been great :(

I actually love that sky, Snook. And the reflection :)

8/52

Usually, I wouldn't bother taking the camera out in the middle of the day, I'd wait until about 5pm and get the really nice soft light. But shooting weddings means I'm often shooting in less than ideal conditions, so I thought I should just make the best of what was thrown at me. I promise no Frenchies were harmed. LOL.

25205367232_60fe037721_b.jpg