• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh. Yum. Those colours.

Just wow!

That is spectacular teekay

Thank you all so much, nature sure put on a show that evening. :)

We took Luka camping for the first time last weekend. He was an absolute star. Will have to do it more often. This pic is of him and my son while we were out exploring, they are such best buddies :heart:

47/52

31161173852_969b9054c8_c.jpgIMG_7393 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ummm SM your sticky tape is amazing!!

Oh the photos are pretty good too. :laugh:

Yeh - That was my Mum - I'll ask her where she got it.

Mums side of the family are sausage enthusiasts ;)

*edit: She said she got it ages ago from the junk shop / $2 shop & hasn't seen it since. :(

Edited by Scottsmum

David Jones this year had Daschund wrapping paper. From memory they were somehow festive... perhaps wearing Christmas jumpers. :laugh:

Well done finishing your 52 weeks of photos!

ETA: Still don't have a photo of Scottie with his giant tennis ball. Does he like it?

Edited by Papillon Kisses

David Jones this year had Daschund wrapping paper. From memory they were somehow festive... perhaps wearing Christmas jumpers. :laugh:

ETA: Still don't have a photo of Scottie with his giant tennis ball. Does he like it?

It;s perplexing - he can't figure out how to get it in his mouth & gives up to go play with the warthog.

It;s perplexing - he can't figure out how to get it in his mouth & gives up to go play with the warthog.

Ah I can see that happening. Malcolm can be picky sometimes with his tennis balls. Bigger, smaller, possibly different scent.

Terrific work for the year Scottsmum, but your last shot is "the one" - just beautiful. That would be worth doing something in the large and framed cat - canvas print or under glass.

Thank you! I think the ducks are my fave. Would have to go back to check the number