Sign in to follow this  
trifecta

52/2016

594 posts in this topic

helen   

Beautiful sunset Scottsmum.

Chazer definitely likes to create his own poses, the opposite of his mother who would do anything I asked. Most photos of him have got his artistic flair :happydance2:

Snook   

Awwww.. I think Didi's nose needs a big kiss!

3/52

A panning shot of a fiery sunset at Grange beach

24492479286_6514722858_b.jpg

3/52

This week is Sweep :) He is nearly 12 now and has had a really bad heart murmur for about 12 months. We are off to the cardiologist in Sydney this week as it has suddenly become much worse :(

24526283986_6029edccb5.jpg

I must say I am loving the photos in this thread so far! Those panning shots just look divine :) I also love seeing everyone's furbabies. I don't venture into many threads on here so this gives me a chance to meet everyone's non-border collies :laugh:

teekay   

Yay Snook. Well done with the panning shot. Love it, awesome colours. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about Sweep DC, Hope all goes well with the cardiologist.

Still no shots of the dogs from me. They're just not very willing models. My daughter on the other hand. Always up for a photoshoot for her Instagram. I'm not complaining, it gives me chance to practice my portrait stuff. There was some lovely light at the beach a few days ago. Got some great shots but thought I would share this one. My daughter holding the pose even though a wave had come crashing into the wall. :laugh:

Will definitely try for some dog shots for next week. :D

03/52

24444893552_a4aaf8473e_c.jpgIMG_3250a by Tee Kay, on Flickr

Roova   

What a gorgeous looking dog Delta Charlie, no wonder you only look at border collies! That panning shot is very pretty. I'm not game to try anything clever like that, I struggle enough on normal!

Didn't get out today so another photo from the yard. I have a fallen angel!

broken%20angel_zpsmdrshglk.jpg

gapvic   

Gorgeous sunset Snook! And your daughter must be so pleased with that photo Teekay!

3/52

Marvellous set out to explore. She walked...

24187858019_a686384cb5_c.jpg

huga   

GAPPPPPPPPP. How you've managed to bring so much life to Marvellous, I'll never know. Absolutely beautiful, I love it!

huga   

Snook that panning is so good and DC, it's really nice to see Sweep.

3/52 - my best friend's baby shower today.

24189578389_e670ced1b0_b.jpg

trifecta   

Love the light, gapvic, & cute little wren, Cat!

3/52

This is the view from our property, it is forever changing and I never get sick of studying the light. I haven't really done it justice, but I will have another go another time!

24275167270_2ef15cdcec_b.jpg

Governor's Hill, Currandooley on Flickr

Love the light, gapvic, & cute little wren, Cat!

3/52

This is the view from our property, it is forever changing and I never get sick of studying the light. I haven't really done it justice, but I will have another go another time!

Oh - you've helped me make up my mind. I have a similar shot for this week :) but was agonising over which one ...

Beautiful work all over - and it's only week 3. Gapvic how did you source the amazing mouse, did you visualise how evocative it can make an already well crafted shot?

Cat's baby wren, gorgeous, and Trifecta I so envy you the turbines - I love images of them. We almost had them close by, but so much local uproar that they've been cancelled. Very disappointed in people.

Sweep's portrait is lovely DC, more fingers crossed for you.

Snook   

What a gorgeous portrait of Sweep, DC. I'm so sorry to hear things aren't going so well. I hope the visit to the cardiologist brings good news. :hug:

What a gorgeous photo of your daughter, teekay. The waves crashing over the rocks really add a great dynamic to it!

Such a cute little cherub, Roova.

Gapvic, such beautiful light and I love seeing Marvellous heading off to explore the big, wide world.

What a fantastic portrait, huga. I love the story that it tells.

Great use of depth of field, Cat and lovely photo.

Trifecta, that's a pretty amazing view that you have. I look forward to seeing how it changes in different light.