Prog Test North Brisbane

Séduire

Hi,

This is for breeders north side of Brisbane, who do you use for progesterone testing? I can not find 1 vet from Caboolture to Brisbane that do in house prog.. I am at Woodford and need something closer then south side.

I know Phill Thomas is usually half a day turn around but everyone else is a full day or next morning to get results back and that is too long when I am doing frozen AI.

The Inhouse ones I know are Gerry at Greencross Redbank, fur kids and helping paws park ridge.. All south side ???? Why are there no vets north side with inhouse testing?

Also does anyone use their own at home progesterone tester?

Thank you kindly ????

There is Manly Road Manly west that does it in just over an hour. I travel from murrumba downs to use them for just a normal mating. The cheapest in Brisbane. My friend who lives in Caboolture also goes to them. Have you used frozen before. From all I have read you need to be so spot on because the frozen sperm only has about a 12 hour life. I hope to do this next year myself and will probably use Phil Thomas the prices are sky high but he seems one of the best around. I believe Murrumba Downs vet owner had a litter that she used imported frozen for and did it herself with good results. I don't think they do In house though have been meaning to follow it up.

Thanks for that, I was after the same kind of service Manly provides but on the north side, doesn't look like there is any.. Yeah I have done frozen before with success but that was on Amstaffs this is the first time I am trying it on French Bulldogs so im crossing my fingers and also using Phill Thomas as he is the best I believe and so lovely.. He'll do the Vag swabs to check the cell timing and the prog so that we get it spot on hopefully haha never know with breeding..

If you find out about the Murrumba downs one can you please let me know? thanks for your reply :p