Bedding For Crate

nazzri

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone knows where to get a crate bed from in which you can tie it down to the crate with cable ties. Primo pad is based in USA and dont send to Aus or they would have been perfect.

Thanks guys!

I can't help. I assume it's for a naughty bed destroyer.

Failing all else - We got a soft sided bed which fit perfectly in the crate. Hard to scrunch up or move about - especially because his weight was on it at all times. Not perfect - One corner was ripped during a tantrum but all in all a good solution which worked well.

post-51207-0-08067800-1450851265_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the not so great photo - it's the only one I can find - this is with the short end door open - it worked better with the 'long side' door open - the ittle dip in the front of the bed lined up well with the door.

Do you sew or do you know anyone who sews? You'd could easily sew some loops (use lightweight tape) to the corners of the cover (or bed) you already have and also in the middle down the long sides. With the tape tabs in place you could attach it to the crate with carabiners or cable ties. If you lived closer I could do this for you in a jiffy. It really is only a 15 minute job for someone with a sewing machine. A metre of tape would be more than enough and cost maybe $2.