Protexin (Probiotic) Dosage For Large Dogs

labadore

I am looking at purchasing a 1kg tub of Protexin Probiotic, but before I do I just want to know if anyone who has a tub of Protexin can tell me what the dosage is for large dogs around 38-40kg as I need to calculate how long it will last me if I give to my Lab boy on a daily basis. The reason I need to calculate this is that I will be moving countries next year and my belongings will be going into storage for awhile and I don't think I can rock up at customs with this tub of "powder" in my possession, so not sure if I should get the 1kg tub or the 250gm tub.

Thank you so much FHRP, that has been very helpful. Based on those instructions, it will be better and more cost effective for me to get the 1kg as it will last just over 5mths depending on how long and often I would use the stress level dosage for which would hopefully be a one time minimum of 5 days. The 250gms would only last for just over a month, so not long enough and the cost of the 1kg tub is cheaper than 2 x 250gms. Thanks again.

Label on my 250gm bottle of Protexin

post-2138-0-76749800-1451094336_thumb.jpg

Guest crazydoglady99

Also you can buy 'life space' broad spectrum probiotic - the same one augustine approved recommends - from evolution health. Its super cost effective if you buy 3 bottles.