Mac

westiemum

• 8 months later...

Well I can't believe it.  Its two years today since Mac departed for a pain free existence in heaven.  While the pain is pretty much gone, the tears are still there as I write and post this.  He was the most beautiful westie in the whole wide world - and such a goofball!  He had this way of snuggling under my chin - I can still feel it. 

RIP my gorgeous little man and look after Judy, our great friend who joined you last July - a wonderful 'westie' woman from South Durras in NSW who was the start of my westie obsession all those years ago in 1996.

I've attached a gorgeous photo of Mac with Hailey just after she got her wheels (www.haileyswheelsforlife.com.au).  Hailey was Mac's first love, after he got out of the puppy farm and before he came to me.  

Mac and Hailey.JPG

Edited by westiemum
  • Like 4

I went hunting on page 2, 3 and 4 to post that we hadn't forgotten your darling Mac WM,  it took me until today to find it (on page 1 where you had posted)

Well, we haven't forgotten your lovely boy.

It breaks your heart all over again but don't be too sad, he will have my lot and the little red Danny as besties...what a gang of varminty little ferals they will be.

:hug:

Edited by Boronia
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Boronia said:

I went hunting on page 2, 3 and 4 to post that we hadn't forgotten your darling Mac WM,  it took me until today to find it (on page 1 where you had posted)

It breaks your heart all over again but don't be too sad, he will have my lot and the little red Danny as besties...what a gang of varminty little ferals they will be.

They sure are!  And what fun they'll be having.  And my friend Judy will be loving looking after all them. Bless her!

15 hours ago, Boronia said:

46 minutes ago, westiemum said:

They sure are!  And what fun they'll be having.  And my friend Judy will be loving looking after all them. Bless her!

I just hope that the Little Red Boy isn’t too bossy :eek:  :eek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2