Dog Behaviourist - Melbourne

ellz

Yes, vet is first port of call and following that, the chiropractor. Ruling out pain first, then try and delve between the ears next.

Editing to add: Sandringham.

Edited by ellz

I would suggest ruling out medical issues first - so a thorough vet check or see a veterinary behaviourist (Robert Holmes or Debbie Calnon). In terms of trainers, I can recommend Amanda Murcutt of Pawsitively Great Pets https://www.facebook...ivelygreatpets/

I can also recommend Amanda, she is very knowledgeable and has helped me heaps with my dog. She is also on this forum. :)

Yes, vet is first port of call and following that, the chiropractor. Ruling out pain first, then try and delve between the ears next.

Editing to add: Sandringham.

:( unfortunately , brain lesions can be a cause of sudden aggression- I've seen this personally . Hope for a good result :hugz:

Ernie the Dog Bloke is my assessor/behaviourist and for behavioural training I use Positive K9 training in Kew. I have been very happy with them, I think Geraldine is the one they usually recommend for aggressive dogs but I'd suggest calling up to discuss the situation and even a one-on-one in the home.

But yeah obviously rule out all the medical and pain things first, good luck!

Edited by Thistle the dog