Back To Basics -Kenneling

Kirislin

saw this on a facebook site. Someone riding on the BNT in northern NSW I think came across this property. They said they're working dogs. I'm guessing hunting rather than herding based on the look of the white dog. I cant make out what the other dogs are.

I could never be so cruel as to make my dogs sleep in these...

...how would they turn them into snow???

ETA: my dogs are often forced to look sadly through the window as they lie on bare plastic or timber because they made their comfy beds into snow.

Edited by disintegratus

These look great - the old metal 44 drum or the newer plastic ones wouldn't be as good as these, even with feed sacks inside. I've got no problem with working dogs being tethered in their 'off' time, they mostly snooze. When they range they get into trouble - fighting, chasing chooks, wandering to find fun. As long as they get a good gallop and toilet time.

This Facebook is amazing, I'm quite envious!

Yes! I started following - but note they cut their ride short and have gone home since this thread was started. :(

These look great - the old metal 44 drum or the newer plastic ones wouldn't be as good as these, even with feed sacks inside. I've got no problem with working dogs being tethered in their 'off' time, they mostly snooze. When they range they get into trouble - fighting, chasing chooks, wandering to find fun. As long as they get a good gallop and toilet time.

this.