Whippet Coats

MavericksMission

If you're on the Whippet Lovers Australia FB group, the topic comes up every other day and there was a pinned list of places to get stuff for whippets.

My opinion is that it sort of depends a bit on your coat budget. If it has to be cheap ($20-30), Jackie's or Dishlickers are decent coats for the price, I'd lean more towards Dishlickers because you can get things customised. Mid range stuff ($30-90) gets a bit nicer, Pippa's on Etsy, Juddabug, Haughty McNaughty, Oboe and Piccolo, Kazimir etc. At the far end of the scale ($100+) are things like the Whippet Wear coats. The WW coats are very nicely made and fit beautifully but to be honest, I still cringe whenever I look at Shitty Whippet's WW coat and remember what I paid for it. And.. not quite coats but pajamas.. Baba Pooch

There's also a woman down here who makes sun suits and various other interesting bits and pieces for whippets but the owner of that business likes to post some very racist things on on her personal FB and I would not feel comfortable recommending her to anyone :/