Dog Chiropractor

PaddyForever

Hi-

Does anyone know if Kevin Kelly(Canine chiropractor, formerly working from Devon Meadows Dog Pool)is going to be practising from another location? I have been taking my dogs to him for 20+ years and have a lab that I need looked at. Other suggestions for Canine Chiropractors/Physiotherapists would be appreciated, but my first choice would be Kevin, if anyone knows where he is now?

Thanks!

I don't know that Chiro but Barry Haywood in Cranbourne/Pearcedale is excellent we have been taking our dogs to him for 8-10 years with excellent results.

Barry Haywood is a vet...Kevin Kelly was still at the pool last year?

Yes, I actually only saw him only a couple of months ago, but apparently he has left the pool? :confused:

There is Tony in Hampton Park I think it is. I'll see if I can get a phone number for you if you are interested. He is also at KCC Park most days when there is a show on.

Barry Haywood is good being a Vet, as well as a chiro, he is able to dispense any medication that may be required in his treatment.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just taken my girl to Peter Scholfield to be worked on. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a muscle and manipulation man for your dogs.  He was wonderful, a real chip off the old block for those who have ever used George. So gentle with the dog and put things back in place without me even realising he had done so. He is located in Devon Meadows. Sorry to those NSWers who used him but he is a Victorian now.

• 3 years later...
On 27/01/2017 at 3:21 PM, Airedaler said:

I believe that Peter Scholfield (son of George) is now operating out of Devon Meadows. Unfortunately I'm not sure of the exact location but do have his phone number if anyone wants it.

Do you still have Peter Scholfields contact number by any chance? Trying to see him for my pup with lameness. Thanks 

• 3 months later...