Learning To Use My Camera

Powerlegs

L plater my bum! You are a natural my friend! I would be proud to have taken anything even remotely as good as the ones you have shared here.

I'm still thinking that even with the background, patience, and expensive camera/lens combo... what I'm going to come out with will not hold a candle to your kitten photos...

T.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so going to have to try the patient thing and try to get kittens sitting on or in front of a dark background... but I'm still thinking that your photos are way better than anything I'll manage to get... *grin*

Seriously, your photos are stunning! And trust me... no-one is noticing any blurred areas... I didn't until you mentioned them!

T.

Thank you T :) :) I really appreciate the giddy up from DOL photo ladies, all of you take such perfect photos and are being very kind to an L plater. xxxx

oh yeah - L plater !

L is for LEADER :p :p

Nope... you definitely take better kitty photos than me... lol!

This is what I managed today... not bad, but certainly nowhere near as gorgeous as your photos powerlegs...

post-23772-0-01290900-1456639601_thumb.jpg

post-23772-0-07311100-1456639608_thumb.jpg

post-23772-0-07383000-1456639617_thumb.jpg

I'll admit the lighting was crap, and I had only 10 mins to get what I could, on my own, and he was trying to climb up my leg for abou 9 of those 10 mins... lol!

T.

Thanks Powerlegs... I don't usually get very long with the SFR kitties to take photos, and they are indoors so the lighting is not the best... and they are fast!

perse... he came to us as a 2 week old with cat flu which had badly damaged his eye.

T.

Dear little man - hope it doesn't stop him being rehomed :)

i think cats like this do ok because people like me take pity on them :laugh:

i'd own a collection of misfit animals if i could.

id take him in a second!

ETA: A lady i knew had a three legged cat called Mia, which stood for Missing in action because she was slow. Its a bit of a cruel name, but also funny if you are cruel like me laugh.gif

Mia lived a very spoilt life and was very loved :)

Edited by denali

He does just fine with one eye... he's the cheekiest little thing ever - loves to chase you around and climb up your pants leg insisting on cuddles... lol!

I think that the first people who meet him will want to take him home... he is seriously adorable!

T.

• 4 months later...