Just In Case You Didn’T Know .....

Loving my Oldies

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the photo of her not eating as she thinks you are trying to poison her DDD?

Yes :laugh: :laugh: Everything is suspect - except the icecream. She hoed into that with barely an initial sniff let alone a suspicious one.

Mmmmmmmm - yummy!

I’ll look for those.

Yep, dogs are the most amazing, resilient, and forgiving creatures that humans have had the privilege of co-habitating with.

ETA is that like yoghurt? Mine love to lick the nearly empty yoghurt containers.

Edited by grumpette

Yep, dogs are the most amazing, resilient, and forgiving creatures that humans have had the privilege of co-habitating with.

They bring me to a sense of wonderment daily.

ETA is that like yoghurt? Mine love to lick the nearly empty yoghurt containers.

Not all mine like yoghurt. Tamar thinks it is poison, LOL.

Love how they bounce back!!

You know what else is delicious?

The end of my FROGURT! biggrin.gif

10404442_10152212275450787_4454302921657129377_n.jpg?oh=93e157187634b8041d755ee7db4f9fb4&oe=5737BD2A

Haha the look of absolute bliss!

I can get very speedy responses to trick commands when I have a nearly finished yoghurt container in my hand. Problem is two dog heads trying to access it at once lol

What a little trooper! Maybe her owwie teeth had a bit to do with her aversion to food? Moreso as she gets older, yes?

I remember meeting and playing with all of your dogs... Tamar is the sweetest little girl... please give her a soft cuddle and a kiss from me for being so brave at the vet...

T.

It's frozen yogurt, somewhere between ice-cream and yogurt. Much less healthy than yogurt laugh.gif

Whenever frogurt is mentioned all I can think about is that cursed froghurt episode of the simpsons lol.

Hope your little one mends well DDD.

--Lhok

:flower: Tamar (not to mention her devoted, dotty mum) says thank you for all the well wishes. She has been duly kissed and cuddles. I have so many lovely photographs of her and the others, thanks to Tdierikx. :thumbsup:

She has bounced back and, so far, doesn’t have the “tongue hanging out” look, but she is doing a lot of licking which I suppose is to do with the strangeness/discomfort. She looks a bit different because her fangs used to poke out. :laugh:

She ate normally last night and through the day had (dare I say it in case my cruelty is reported) a treat ........ roo jerky.

In all seriousness, I don’t buy dog treats. Their treats are little piece of dried liver or roo jerky or chicken jerky. And, of course, from time to time bits of my vegemite toast.

So long as it isn’t fat ridden, Danny gets whatever his little heart (and taste buds) wants. But I will definitely be looking in the supermarket shelves for froghurt. Icecream is a rarity simply because I am cannot be trusted and I am already too fat.

They bring me to a sense of wonderment daily.

Not all mine like yoghurt. Tamar thinks it is poison, LOL.

Zeph is suspicious of all offerings, including ham and pizza. He is not a normal Rottweiler :shrug:

Dee on the other hand will eat anything on offer. :rofl:

Mine also loooooves ice cream and yogurt. It's a tradition to stop in at a Maccas to share a soft serve ice cream whenever she does well at a trial. :D

Life is too short and I refuse to begrudge my dog her favourite treats once in a while. :D

1265ohg.jpg

Yep, when we go to Perth and take the dogs they get a soft serve & a cheeseburger from Maccas thumbsup1.gif considering they accompany us to Perth only a couple of times a year and are generally fed healthily, I really doubt it's going to give them instabetes.

Fwiw I brush my two dogs teeth EVERYDAY and my 10 year old Kelpie still needed some teeth out recently.

I hardly ever give them ice cream ... maybe once or twice as a treat and only about a teaspoonful.

Maybe we should all report ourselves... Gosh we are bad owners ????

Scottie got two hot chips at dinner time tonight. At least one was hidden (in the yard I hope) for later.

He's passed out on the couch now - could be the huge run he had this evening. Could be from poor dietary choices made by his mum.