Sign in to follow this  
Loving my Oldies

Just In Case You Didn’T Know .....

51 posts in this topic

Fwiw I brush my two dogs teeth EVERYDAY and my 10 year old Kelpie still needed some teeth out recently.

I hardly ever give them ice cream ... maybe once or twice as a treat and only about a teaspoonful.

Maybe we should all report ourselves... Gosh we are bad owners ????

Scottie got two hot chips at dinner time tonight. At least one was hidden (in the yard I hope) for later.

He's passed out on the couch now - could be the huge run he had this evening. Could be from poor dietary choices made by his mum.

nickyp   

Thank you!

Reading this thread just reminded me to give Billy his evening treat of toast with a smear of peanut butter on it. He was lying on his bed, looking dejected because he thought I had forgotten. When I put it down near him he tried to eat it without lifting his head. Lazy sod ... :rofl:

An icecream at the beach is a time honoured tradition with dogs I own. It wouldn't be the same if we didn't do it.

I had a ham and cheese omelette for dinner and guess who wanted to help me eat it ????????

LOL - two of my dogs regularly get to lick plates when I’ve had omelette (without the ham :D ).

gillybob   

My old bloke Gilly has a bit of icecream now and then. He is 20 years old this april, has great teeth and is pretty healthy. So icecream hasn't killed him yet.

My old bloke Gilly has a bit of icecream now and then. He is 20 years old this april, has great teeth and is pretty healthy. So icecream hasn't killed him yet.

Gilly sounds amazing. I think we deserve a photo of him :provoke: