Edited by Monteba

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm in :D

Litter of Lowchen puppies due late April... I kind of suck at working out due date without prog testing but guessing 27/28 April based on ultrasound last week.

My first litter in 4 years.

Good luck with your babies.

We are on countdown here - 6 days to go......

Good luck with your babies.

We are on countdown here - 6 days to go......

Oooh exciting :D

God I'm so paranoid... got to rebuild my whelping kit almost from scratch... at least my next litter is planned in about 12 months, so that should be a bit easier

I'm in :D

Litter of Lowchen puppies due late April... I kind of suck at working out due date without prog testing but guessing 27/28 April based on ultrasound last week.

My first litter in 4 years.

:happydance::cheer:

Babies arrived right on schedule - the ultrasound said 2 puppies - so we were pleased when 4 arrived, 3 boys and 1 girls and then after everything had settled down a little surprise packet made his entrance into the world, making it a total of 5 puppies 4 boys and 1 girl. happydance2.gif

Babies arrived right on schedule - the ultrasound said 2 puppies - so we were pleased when 4 arrived, 3 boys and 1 girls and then after everything had settled down a little surprise packet made his entrance into the world, making it a total of 5 puppies 4 boys and 1 girl. happydance2.gif

Congratulations :D :D Very exciting.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations again! Lovely size litter. Are you keeping something? Go on..... :D

Congratulations again! Lovely size litter. Are you keeping something? Go on..... :D

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Of course I will, although I need another dog like I need a hole in the head right now.

The sensible thing would be to keep the only girl, but I will leave my options open and make a decision at 7 1/2 weeks of age.

So far, and yes it has been less than 24 hours, Nina has been the perfect mum

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Of course I will, although I need another dog like I need a hole in the head right now.

The sensible thing would be to keep the only girl, but I will leave my options open and make a decision at 7 1/2 weeks of age.

How are the babies going? Still going strong?

I'm superstitious now, try not to predict what to keep because last time my keeper went in the trash pile... lol... and by trash pile I mean to a fabulous pet home where she is utterly adored.

I can't wait to see what we get, x-ray is next Tuesday.. and my only keeper will be kept by someone else *cough*

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Does a one legged duck swim in circles? :rofl:

Yes you have a bit going on for sure! My baby is in season and Zig has lost his head...all I keep thinking of is the first-born boy, how much I loved him and how pleased I am that he's in an awesome home and I don't need to deal with his hormones right now :laugh:

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Yes you have a bit going on for sure! My baby is in season and Zig has lost his head...all I keep thinking of is the first-born boy, how much I loved him and how pleased I am that he's in an awesome home and I don't need to deal with his hormones right now :laugh:

and just for good measure my other entire girl came into season last night eek1.gif

banghead.gif

Is the Pope a Catholic?

and just for good measure my other entire girl came into season last night eek1.gif

banghead.gif

I'm only laughing because I've just arrived home from training my Muppet and guzzled some red wine :laugh:

Seriously feel your pain - Em is due any minute, is antsy with Ginny AND resource guarding around my crazy one-eyed cat. It's a mad house I tells ya!

What's your house tally now? I can't keep up!

ETA: And guess what has kept me going through 6 months of injures and pain...could not have stayed sane without my "zoo."

Edited by The Spotted Devil

My girl ran out of paint - 3 dark puppies and 2 buff ones

hahaha, I always say things like that. I didn't know they came in that lovely silvery colour, and how exciting to be surprised with 3 more puppies than you were expecting.

contratulations.

My girl ran out of paint - 3 dark puppies and 2 buff ones

hahaha, I always say things like that. I didn't know they came in that lovely silvery colour, and how exciting to be surprised with 3 more puppies than you were expecting.

contratulations.

Thank you.

They are not supposed to come in that lovely silvery colour crazy.gif but pet people all love that colour

Eyes have started opening banana.gif and they are fat little babies