Litters Due April 2016

Monteba

My girl ran out of paint - 3 dark puppies and 2 buff ones

hahaha, I always say things like that. I didn't know they came in that lovely silvery colour, and how exciting to be surprised with 3 more puppies than you were expecting.

contratulations.

Thank you.

They are not supposed to come in that lovely silvery colour crazy.gif but pet people all love that colour

Eyes have started opening banana.gif and they are fat little babies

Meh. A good dog is never a bad colour :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh felt babies move last night <3 <3

Forgot how good that feels :D

I love that. Sometimes you can see their actual toes and feel them bumping their heads around. Have you got a stethoscope. It's amazing to hear their little heart beats, so fast they're almost like butterfly wings fluttering. :)

Have a litter of goldens due 1st May, she looks like she's carrying a football team though so I am expecting her to go a few days early

This is her at 7 weeks (not the best pic)

post-13051-0-95795900-1461022154_thumb.jpg

She's bigger than she was last time, and she had 9!

Edited by GoldenWei

Have a litter of goldens due 1st May, she looks like she's carrying a football team though so I am expecting her to go a few days early

9, yikes good luck - I hope all goes well - better make the most of getting some sleep now

Wheee :D :D Exciting!!

My bitch dropped to 37.4 today and I freaked... LOL! Still not ready to go.. but I've got 2 more days left in the office to get through before I'm ready for her to pop!

Oh and an hour 15 minute drive on Saturday to drop off a poodle on Saturday.. I've told her she can't go until next Wednesday night. Hopefully she obliges.

Wheee :D :D Exciting!!

My bitch dropped to 37.4 today and I freaked... LOL! Still not ready to go.. but I've got 2 more days left in the office to get through before I'm ready for her to pop!

Oh and an hour 15 minute drive on Saturday to drop off a poodle on Saturday.. I've told her she can't go until next Wednesday night. Hopefully she obliges.

Getting close :-)

I'm taking her in for an xray on Saturday. Poor girl,she's so big! She needs to hold on until Wed night too as I have a couple of appointments on Wed morning and then I'm all hers :-)

Oh wow GoldenWei... that's a lot of puppies!!

We had two live boys born yesterday and a dead puppy :(

Having a 'wonder why I do this' day yesterday.

:hug: LOTG, I'm with you all the way. When the boys own eyes and personalities, it'll make the down days seem less important. THEN you'll know why you do what you do!

:kissbetter: