How To Find A Homeless Couple Whos Dog Is In The Pound ?

Almost a happy ending in sight!

Just in the process of raising the $305 release fee and then I can pick Minnie up from the pound tomorrow and return her to Pete in the city. I think I'll film the reunion, they will both be very happy to see each other!

Sadly Petes father died on Saturday night, before Pete got to see him :(, so he is missing his best buddy even more at the moment.

Well done Caz! Truly making a difference in the life of someone who needs it badly.

Any items / donations etc you think would be appropriate?

If anyone would like to contribute a little bit to Minnies release fee that would be very gratefully received. Any donations could be made directly to Sutherland Shire Animal Shelter by calling them on 97100401 and asking for it to be put towards Minnies release fee. Another friend of Petes has raised $150 through her work colleagues and family to go towards Minnies fees, I can put in $50 so just over $100 left to find!

Im so sorry to those who tried to contribute through the pound today, I thought they would be happy to take payments under the circumstances :confused:

I will post some pics soon, Im not long home :)

Edited by Cazstaff

So this is darling little Minnie on my lap in the car after I collected her from the pound, isn't she the sweetest little thing :love:

IMG_1184_zpsrjiqqhcd.jpg

This is Pete reunited with his precious girl, Minnie went crazy when she saw him, she leapt into his arms and just about turned inside out with delight as she wriggled and squeeled while covering him with kisses.

IMG_1194_zpsdjphx0ug.jpg

I have a great video of their reunion, hopefully this link works..

Minnie and Petes reunion

Thankyou to everyone who helped these 2 get back together, It wouldnt have happenned without you!

xxxxxx

Edited by Cazstaff

Minnie's adorable! She'd in beautiful condition, a real credit to Pete. I'm assuming enough money was raised for the release fee. Bless all who helped & put up their hand to help (that means you DDD).

Minnie's adorable! She'd in beautiful condition, a real credit to Pete. I'm assuming enough money was raised for the release fee. Bless all who helped & put up their hand to help (that means you DDD).

LOL. Others did the hard yards (and miles - yesterday was a terribly hot day here in Sydney :( ). So congratulations to Cazstaff and those incredible people who find links on the internet. Research champions. :thumbsup:

LOL. Others did the hard yards (and miles - yesterday was a terribly hot day here in Sydney :( ). So congratulations to Cazstaff and those incredible people who find links on the internet. Research champions. :thumbsup:

My first thought when I saw Minnie's gorgeous pics was how you'd be wowed by her if she'd come to you for fostering. :)

My first thought when I saw Minnie's gorgeous pics was how you'd be wowed by her if she'd come to you for fostering. :)

That was the plan, but Cazstaff was able to return her directly to Pete. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That was the plan, but Cazstaff was able to return her directly to Pete. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I thought the very same thing mita, Id have loved to have taken her visit DDD. She is so petite and very pretty. An absolute credit to Pete, she is so well behaved, walks beautifully on a lead, sits at the gutter before crossing a road, she popped into his shoulder bag when we went inside the shopping centre to get my phone number engraved onto her ID tag. She is such a conversation starter, everyone wanted to say Hi to her lol. Sweetest little thing :love: :love:

• 4 weeks later...