Rest In Peace Renae 27/07/2002 - 12/02/2016

julesluvscavs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you again everyone for your kind supportive words :)

I have been asking the Universe every day since she left us for a sign (yes i am into all that) and as days have gone on i have felt disappointed there have been none :( Then last night my husband called me over the back sliding door and pointed to the sky. Up there was a perfectly formed love heart shaped cloud ! Her collar tags were always love shaped. By the time i got my camera and took a pic of it it had started drifting apart so it doesn't show up as well in the pic but there was my sign at last ! I now know she is ok heart.gif

post-11918-0-23869600-1455668921_thumb.jpgpost-11918-0-54342400-1455668907_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thank you again everyone for your kind supportive words :)

I have been asking the Universe every day since she left us for a sign (yes i am into all that) and as days have gone on i have felt disappointed there have been none :( Then last night my husband called me over the back sliding door and pointed to the sky. Up there was a perfectly formed love heart shaped cloud ! Her collar tags were always love shaped. By the time i got my camera and took a pic of it it had started drifting apart so it doesn't show up as well in the pic but there was my sign at last ! I now know she is ok heart.gif

post-11918-0-23869600-1455668921_thumb.jpgpost-11918-0-54342400-1455668907_thumb.jpg

So sorry about Renae :( It is never easy. You will see her again one day, and she will live in your hearts until then.

The cloud is beautiful!

Oh Jules I've just read this and I'm so sorry that your gorgeous Renae is gone. But after giving her your last precious gift she's now at peace at the bridge with Mac. I know its so raw and hard to accept - Big hugs. hug.gifrainbowbridge.gif

Edited by westiemum