Rest In Peace Renae 27/07/2002 - 12/02/2016

julesluvscavs

This is all I am able to write due to being very heartbroken, teary and numb. crying.gif

Renae - 'Rivarose Mirror Image. Our beautiful girl left us yesterday morning after a long battle with cancer. She fought very hard and made it longer than what her vet even thought she would. She even survived some serious liver issues some years back.

I had hoped she would have made it to the 14th birthday in July but it wasn't to be.

Reunited now with her breeder Merry, (who passed away around this time a year ago) her Mother Rosie - 'Arborlor Your Highland Rose' and her Son Joey - 'Rivarose Just As I Am'

Run free little lady... always loved and forever remembered.You gave us many years of love and loyalty and our home will never be the same without you around.

She had some small seizures over the last few weeks but the big one yesterday left her in a very bad way hence us having to make the dreaded decision.frown.gif

Renae as a puppy but we didn't have her come into our lives until she was about 4

post-11918-0-72615000-1455321548_thumb.jpg

post-11918-0-22479600-1455321567_thumb.jpg

Miah stayed laying very close to her and comforted her during her last hour until vet came to our house to give Renae her wings

She is now buried next to Joey in our memorial area in our backyard.

post-11918-0-62530300-1455321643_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry Jules, you do love and take care of your dogs so well.

What a lucky dog to have you to take care of her.

Such a happy life Renae would have had at your place.

She will always have a warm place in your heart.

xxx

Thank you. It just so raw and painful atm. I know she's now at peace but its hard to accept i will never see her again crying.gif