Fetch App

Alibi

Just downloaded a new app called Fetch, you just take a photo of the dog and it identifies the breed the dog is, was spot on with my smooth coat griff. I'm not sure if I remember right but I think if it is a mixed breed it will identify the breeds in the dog.

I don't have an iPhone so had to use the website, Dozer is in most photos an American staffy, some he's a mastiff or when he's got an icecream tub on his muzzle he's an iggy!

When he's hiding under a blanket he's a lab.

According to the website I'm not a dog in any of the photos I've found

Eta: got a few photos to recognise me and the boys.. I'm either a Cav, cocker spaniel or a poodle, OH is an Irish wolfhound and the housemate is a Lab

Edited by Taliecat

My bitza comes up as 99-100% Chihuahua, except when he's wearing his blue puffer jacket with the hood up — then he's an Italian Greyhound.

One of my pictures wasn't confirmed as human shot... apparently I am 70+% chihuahua. What's that about people looking like their dogs? ????

Grandma wasn't detected as a human either, with her white bouffant 'do she came back as 96% Maltese! I guess it was either that or a Bichon!

And Hubby pulling a face that legit makes him look like Dug from Up comes back as a golden retriever, lol.

Mmm ... It got my Rotti and 2 GSD's right initially. GSD pup is a miniature pincher ... but my cockatiel was a 99% Yorkie in one photo and 70% Welsh Corgi in another ...

Edited by Tilly