Water In Crates

juice

I have one which hangs. Could be larger, does get knocked off during tantys, but works.

I think id get a bigger one which screws in if i had the opportunity.

I like having it up off the floor so it doesn't get buried.

Edited by Scottsmum

I am unsure wether she will smack her head on one that hangs,( not that smart), or not get her very long nose into it easily, i was just worried she would tip it over if i just used a normal bowl, but the cruisers look like a good idea, thanks.

One day I will get me one of these. And one for my friends too...

It stops hairy dogs from getting such a wet beard too.

http://www.roadrefresher.com/

There's also the bottle with a sort of ball nipple on the end - my crate has a strap and a hole to hold one of those but the ones I have drip so I still end up putting the bowl in. I wish the crate had two button holes in it for the ones that hook on the metal crates... but I suspect my dog would stick her nose under it and flick it and all the water out.

Mostly I give her a teaspoon of yogurt in 500mls so that she drinks what I give her (100 to 200ml) straight away...

Edited by Mrs Rusty Bucket

I have the 1L crate buckets in all of the dogs crates, I like that it isn't on the floor and they easy to clean, and mix supplements like GO Dog or Super Fuel into if I give the dogs some in water.

Edited by huski

I bought the hanging bucket, however this morning i got up to find her fast asleep with her head wedged right under the bucket, and as i tried to grab it before she moved ,i wasn't quick enough and she lifted her head and it came off the hooks and went everywhere :laugh:

Going to order the k9 cruiser!