Urgent- Stolen

Cosmolo

My agility trailer, all equipment and agility course plans have been stolen. Please keep an eye out for a black box trailer or anyone trying to sell agility equipment. There is a post on the underdog training Facebook page with pictures- please share if possible.

Reward offered- some of the stuff is worthless to anyone else but me. Call 0402112105 with any details.

My agility trailer, all equipment and agility course plans have been stolen. Please keep an eye out for a black box trailer or anyone trying to sell agility equipment. There is a post on the underdog training Facebook page with pictures- please share if possible.

Reward offered- some of the stuff is worthless to anyone else but me. Call 0402112105 with any details.

How about showing some photos here?...not everyone is on Fakebook or like to use it :) ....

Edited by Willem

:mad:( They were probably hoping it was full of tradies gear. Hopefully it will just get dumped.

- gumtree and ebay are good but if anyone in Cosmolo's area is on the region's many FB Buy,Swap,Sell please keep an eye out.

-shared

Edited by Powerlegs